Camera Ready instructions
1. Improve your manuscript according to the reviewers’ comments
2. Adapt the capitalization of your paper title to the third rule of Headings and Publications Titles e.g., “The Vitamins Are in My Fresh California Raisins”, Capitalization of all words, except for internal articles, prepositions and conjunctions
3. Pages are to be formatted in the IEEE double-column format using IEEE Conference Proceeding templates. All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (minimum 10-point font), respectively four (4) printed pages (minimum 10-point font) for the short papers track, including figures and references, without incurring additional page charges. One (1) additional page is allowed with a charge of 75EUR. No page numbering, header or footer.
4. If you’re using IEEEtran class in LaTeX, use the following as the first line in your LaTeX source file:
(Note: with IEEE conferences, the author affiliation is listed under the author’s name, unlike IEEE transactions)
5. Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website. Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account (use conference ID: 38394X; use ‘new user’ if you haven’t used this site before.).
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check if your PDF file is Xplore-compliant, OR, else, you can use this site to convert your source files into an IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF file (e.g., for LaTeX users, create a zip file that includes dvi and your eps figure files all together, and then upload the zip file for the system to convert into a compliant PDF file; for MSWord users, upload the Word file and let it convert and return a compliant PDF file).
6. To be published in the CloudNet 2016 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid through the registration system soon to be available. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to 3 papers. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the CloudNet 2016 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®.
7. Use the CloudNet 2016 Author Kit to compile the copyright form and submit the Camera Ready version by August 26.